Want More Of ME?
You can add me at :
- boiiboiiRighted@hotmail.com (changing soon)
- Facebook
-Friendster
-Im a very direct person. when i dont like you. look out for signs
- stop messing with my heart or feelings.if you do FUCK u (:
>WISHLIST
-To go to japan
-More Money
-More Clothes
-A Long Lasting Creative Model Earpiece
-A new Creative Mp4 Player
-to see taylor swift in person
-to learn piano
>profile
BOOO!!!!.
- here's my profile
-Name : Gordon
-Came Down To Planet Earth On : 5th August 1991
-im a Child Of God
-18 this year and not really loving it
-horoscope : Leo
-I love my friends but i don't really show appreciation to them :X
tagboard
seriously enough.Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 2:49 PM
tsk tsk.
everything's been seriously a F-U-C-K-I-N-G Joke.
seriously a really big joke being played over and over and over again in this year.
fuck this year.
had it with love.fuck those who fucked with my feelings.
GOD DAMN SAME PROBLEM keep appearing over and over again.
okay now stop.seriously everything stops here.
enough..is enough..dont make me blow out of my mind and do the unthinkable.
lastly.fuck love.
[❤G.O.R.D.O.N]™
-copyrighted©
-loves loves.
I began to think I was different...that I was different from those immature kids