Want More Of ME?
simple tracker
Rental Cars
You can add me at :
- boiiboiiRighted@hotmail.com (changing soon)
- Facebook
-Friendster
-Im a very direct person. when i dont like you. look out for signs
- stop messing with my heart or feelings.if you do FUCK u (:
>WISHLIST
-To go to japan
-More Money
-More Clothes
-A Long Lasting Creative Model Earpiece
-A new Creative Mp4 Player
-to see taylor swift in person
-to learn piano

>profile
BOOO!!!!.
- here's my profile
-Name : Gordon
-Came Down To Planet Earth On : 5th August 1991
-im a Child Of God
-18 this year and not really loving it
-horoscope : Leo
-I love my friends but i don't really show appreciation to them :X

tagboard

>Reminisce those days
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


>recents
TRANSFORMERS!
MY DOGGIE!
Boring Boring Boring
church :D
Boring
Just Another Day
LALALALA~
hmm okay im blogging now cuz i dont have sch tml w...
YAWNS
KONG'S A NOOOB! >:D


>bonds
❤D-odds
❤Abigale
❤Acemond
❤Alvin
❤Andy
❤Arlene
❤Candice
❤Carina
❤Carine
❤Celestine
❤Dionna
❤Elin
❤Gladys
❤Grace
❤Huifen's Blogshop
❤Huimin
❤Huishan
❤Hui Xing
❤Hui Xin
❤Jacqueline
❤Jason
❤Jeanette
❤Joanna
❤Joanne
❤Jorine
❤Katherine
❤Kaye
❤Lai guan
❤Michelle
❤Mindy
❤Melvin
❤Nicole
❤Niki
❤Priska
❤Rayyin
❤Samantha
❤Samantha's 2nd Blog
❤Selin
❤Shi Ni
❤Ting Rui
❤Reginald
❤Vanessa
❤Vanessa Blogshop
❤Weiliang
❤Wei Ting
❤Yong Shan
❤Ziting


>credits
You really wouldn't want to touch these.
Host One
Design One
Pattern One
Brushes One
Images One | Two | Three
Adobe Photoshop 7.0


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

whateverFriday, June 26, 2009, 11:58 PM
I JUST HATE IT WHEN I TEXT AND TEXT AND CALL AND CALL PEOPLE.
AND JUST NO REPLIES AT ALL FROM THEM.
NOT ONE BIT.

NUFF SAID.




[❤G.O.R.D.O.N]™
-copyrighted©
-loves loves.
Ibegan to think I was different...that I was different from those immature kids