Want More Of ME?
simple tracker
Rental Cars
You can add me at :
- boiiboiiRighted@hotmail.com (changing soon)
- Facebook
-Friendster
-Im a very direct person. when i dont like you. look out for signs
- stop messing with my heart or feelings.if you do FUCK u (:
>WISHLIST
-To go to japan
-More Money
-More Clothes
-A Long Lasting Creative Model Earpiece
-A new Creative Mp4 Player
-to see taylor swift in person
-to learn piano

>profile
BOOO!!!!.
- here's my profile
-Name : Gordon
-Came Down To Planet Earth On : 5th August 1991
-im a Child Of God
-18 this year and not really loving it
-horoscope : Leo
-I love my friends but i don't really show appreciation to them :X

tagboard

>Reminisce those days
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009


>recents
OFFICIALLY MOODLESS
SOME TIME OFF FROM WORK
❤THANKS PEOPLE❤
BORING DAY IN SCH
A FRUSTRATING DECISION I CANT MAKE
Q : what is the tallest building in the world????...
DOMOKUN! :D
A Bizzare Day In SCHOOL..TOTALLY
A STORY OF A TOE-SOCK!! :D
ONE OF THE BEST DAYS IN MY LIFE


>bonds
❤D-odds
❤Abigale
❤Acemond
❤Alvin
❤Andy
❤Arlene
❤Candice
❤Carina
❤Carine
❤Celestine
❤Dionna
❤Elin
❤Gladys
❤Grace
❤Huifen's Blogshop
❤Huimin
❤Huishan
❤Hui Xing
❤Hui Xin
❤Jacqueline
❤Jason
❤Jeanette
❤Joanna
❤Joanne
❤Jorine
❤Katherine
❤Kaye
❤Lai guan
❤Michelle
❤Mindy
❤Melvin
❤Nicole
❤Niki
❤Priska
❤Rayyin
❤Samantha
❤Samantha's 2nd Blog
❤Selin
❤Shi Ni
❤Ting Rui
❤Reginald
❤Vanessa
❤Vanessa Blogshop
❤Weiliang
❤Wei Ting
❤Yong Shan
❤Ziting


>credits
You really wouldn't want to touch these.
Host One
Design One
Pattern One
Brushes One
Images One | Two | Three
Adobe Photoshop 7.0


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

DAD IS A FAILURE OF ALL FATHERSWednesday, March 18, 2009, 2:55 PM
LoL did anyone miss me posting and updating again??
hahahs lols okay im super duper sorry for not updating the blog due to soo much things to do at home and yea probably evey night i'd be super tired already so yea.
hahahas.okay well currently my mother is sick and well gotta take care of her and skip CG today already ii guess.
no choice cuz yea even though church is important bt now ii feel that ii have to have this duty as a son and take care of her just like when ii was sick and she took care of me.
since my dad is an official A-hole that does not bother about the family and takes out his stress and anger on us,and treats work more important than this BLOODY family of his.
WELL APPARENTLY WHEN IM A DAD IN THE FUTURE,I'LL NEVER BE THE FAILURE THAT HE IS.
okay well currently im not in much of a mood due to my ass-of-a-dad here.
and yea he's doin his work instead of attending to my mother and yea my mother's just resting in the living room on the mattress now.
so yea apparently ii really want my dad dead.
and im not listening to any particular music now cuz yea as i've said,no mood.
well ii do pray for my mother that she gets well soon again and show to that damn idiot that frankly speaking,we dont even need him in our lives since he's already a failure as a husband and a dad.the only thing that we need is the money and income he brings in every month.
so apparently thats the only thing we need about him in short.



hmm okay so now im currently having my holidays.and yea not really enjoying it though cuz like why do ii have to be stuck during the holidays without money?? and really this is sickening.
cuz like i've got soooo many things to buy bt im cash-broke.
1) a NKJV version bible.
2) a pair of jeans cuz both pocket got holes.
3) a computer power box if not the new graphic card ii bought is deemed useless.
4) a new bag.church people would noe about this.

so yea pretty much summerise what ii need to get and lemme see..the total cost would amount to 150++. im pretty sure of it.
anyone kind enough to get for me?? LoL nah im just joking.no really im just kidding.
and in short.apparently im really badly hit by the financial crisis,or recession or whatever you would like to call it.
jeez ii wished that i've got enough cash to tide over this man.
well okay ii guess im gonna post a lyrics of a song now.

TAYLOR SWIFT - FOREVER AND ALWAYS
Once upon a time
I believe it was a Tuesday
When I caught your eye
We caught onto somethingI hold onto the night
You looked me in the eye
And told me you loved me
Were you just kidding?
Cause it seems to meThis thing is breaking down
We almost never speak
I don't feel welcome anymore
Baby what happened
Please tell me cause one second it was perfect
Now you're halfway out the door
And I stare, at the phone
He still, hasn't called
And you feel so low you can't feel, nothing at all
And you flashback to when he said
Forever and always
Oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrongIt rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone
Cause I was there when you said
Forever and always
Was I out of line? Did I say something way to honest?
Made you run and hide like a scared little boy?
I looked into your eyes, thought I knew you for a minute
Now I'm not so sureSo heres to everything
Coming down to nothing
Heres to silence
That cuts me to the core
Where is this going?
Thought I knew for a minute but I don't anymore
And I stare, at the phone
He still, hasn't called
And you feel so low you can't feel, nothing at all
And you flashback to when he said
Forever and always
Oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrongIt rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone
Cause I was there when you said
Forever and always
Didn't mean it baby?
I don't think so
Back up, baby back up
Did you forget everything?
Back up, baby back up
Did you forget everything?
Oh, and it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrongIt rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone
Cause I was there when you said
Forever and always
And I stare, at the phoneHe still, hasn't called
And you feel so low you can't feel, nothing at allAnd you flashback to when we said
Forever and always
And it rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong
It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone
Cause I was there when you said
Forever and alwaysYou didn't mean it babyYou said forever and always


signing off.


[❤G.O.R.D.O.N]™
-copyrighted©
-loves loves